Sunday, February 02, 2014

Trevor Noah

We went to see Trevor Noah at Vicar Street in Dublin on Friday night, I had booked the tickets months ago and was looking forward to the show.  However, the closer it got to Friday, the more I was actually not looking forward to it as I thought it would just be his old stuff and stuff I had watched on Youtube. 

Well I was pleasantly surprised, Trevor works with his audience and his recent past situations to tell some very funny stories.  His first related to the weather in Dublin and the lack of sun, which I happened to discuss with a friend of mine when I was in London last week-end, it was too funny.  The Audience was so mixed, not only South Africans but Zimbabweans, Namibians, Botswanians, Zambians and Irish folks were there!

I first saw Trevor Noah in August 2009 and fell in love with his comedy, he is so good and on par with Riaad Moosa who we saw in Dublin a few years ago too.


I am going to try and upload a video I took.

No comments:

Blood & Water

  If you have never seen the Netflix Series " Blood & Water " - I am not going to tell you to go and watch it, but I did find ...