Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Grade 1 - The Hill Extension Primary School, Johannesburg - South Africa

 I was over the moon recently when someone from the same school that I went to, said they had a school magazine from the year I was there in Grade 1.

He kindly scanned in the photo for me and here it is:


The amazing thing is that after all these years I still remember "most" of the children's names, but not only that I am also in contact with a few of them! 

I am not telling you which one is ME, maybe later when I add all the names to this post!  

The sad part about this photo is that at least 4 people I knew have all passed away, one at the very young age of 16 and another as recent as last year. 

No comments:

Blood & Water

  If you have never seen the Netflix Series " Blood & Water " - I am not going to tell you to go and watch it, but I did find ...