Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bring Back the Past ... #91.9 FM

A few weeks ago a friend had a post on Facebook, how amazing is Facebook I wouldn't know half the sh!t I do if it wasn't for Mr. Mark Zuckerberg.  Anyway to get back to the Post, she was listening to a new Rock station in South Africa called Hot 91.9 FM so I followed the link and decided to listen, well what a blast from the past, all our old DJ's for Radio 5 in the 80's and 90's - Kevin Savage, Sasha Martaningo, Jeremy Mansfield etc. so definitely worth a listen.  I really need one of those Radios that picks up the internet ... on my Christmas wish list :)


It's probably the same kind of thrill our parents got when listening to "Call back the Past" on a sunday afternoon on Radio Highveld back in the 60's and 70's.

No comments:

Blood & Water

  If you have never seen the Netflix Series " Blood & Water " - I am not going to tell you to go and watch it, but I did find ...