Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Highveld Primary School - 1973 Standard 2 (Grade 4)


I was quite surprised that at this stage of my life where this Class photo was taken over 40 years ago that I can remember everyone's names in my class:

Our Teacher at the back was Ms Da Silva but for the life of me I cannot remember her 1st name, then Back Row from Left to Right - Andre Van Tonder, Emilio da Silva, Neil Smith, Gary Palmer, Pieter Van der Spuy, Russell Thompson, Graeme Els, Graham Littleford, Anthony Garbers, Robin ?, George ?, Richard Moore, Glen Coyle
Middle Row: Theresa Divine, Michelle Stadler, Sharon ?, Glynis Tutton, Leora Farber, Bernice Myburgh, Lisa Schoeman, Nicolette Nienaer, Lucia de Olivera, Debbie Hales, Tania Tsangaris, Lesley Norton.
Front Row: Martin Pape, Clinton van der Stadt, Ralph? Me, Melanie Moore, Antoinette van der Heever, Stella Rykaart, Lee Garnett, Shaun Reilly, Alex Loukakis, Steven Brandt.
Front Front:  Robert Levy, Colin Humphries



No comments:

Blood & Water

  If you have never seen the Netflix Series " Blood & Water " - I am not going to tell you to go and watch it, but I did find ...